Saturday, August 1, 2015

I gotta go snooze...

It has been a busy day. I can't believe summer break is almost over and school will be starting very soon. Makes me a little sick. Oh well. It is coming whether we want it to or not.

S got another chance to spend time with some of her high school cronies by participating in a band car wash. She does a pretty good job on tires, I must say. As a reward for four hours of washing cars, she got to swim with some of her buddies and relax for the afternoon. We took the dog to the dog park for a run and a visit with a new 6 month old Doberman friend. All was well until two pugs decided to get "fresh" with her and get on her back. A little forward if you ask me since they were, at best, a thrid of her size. Her sharp growl/bark at them didn't stop their advances. A final deep growl from her finally alerted the owner he needed to get his amorous dogs off of her after about 10 minutes of getting on her back. I mean, dude, come on. Control your dogs.

Time for bed. It's an early work day tomorrow. I need some sleep. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment