Thursday, August 20, 2015

Late and short post

It has been a long day that started with the discovery of a partially flooded basement. I loaded up on lots of coffee and mopped until my back hurt. Living the dream, friends. The afternoon turned into a whirlwind that ended up with us watching G play in two middle school soccer games. I must say that she did a pretty darn good job. It was strange because she was playing against her teammates and one who she has always been on a team with in the past. There was a lot of pregame smack talk, but they hugged it out in the end. We then returned home with tired kids to lots of homework. I sure am thankful for a husband who knows how to do math and can help them. All I can do is snap pictures of the moment and feel useless:



I did kiss them both goodnight...I'm good at that.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment