Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Sad day

We have been glued to the television today watching the sad developments of the slayings of the WDBJ7 employees. What a cruel world we live in that things like this happen. The hub and I lived in the New River Valley of Virginia for many years and are both native VIrginians. That station was our go to for all of our information, so when it pooped up on the newsfeed, I was curious. Such a senseless and sad end to two aspiring young talents. My heart is broken for their families and friends. Just such a terrible tragedy,

On sad days like this, I am so blessed to have children who provide moments of levity when I need them most. This gidl and her new companion are going to be the source of much levity and entertainment for the forseeable future:



We just need the boy and his father on board and we could have a nice little family band. I'm ready. Are you?

Night all.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment