Saturday, August 22, 2015

Tagging machine!

I am about done with my Picky Chick entering and taggin for this year. I would love to have some high ticket items, but I am just glad to have things to put in there. Hopefully I will have a fair amount of success this coming week at the sale. As my mom always says, "Everything you get is gravy." It is true. We have been blessed with relatives who friends who have given us many things and have been quite generous with their hand me downs. I am grateful for the items and even more grateful that the money generated from their sales can be used to provide special treats for the kids that we might not splurge on otherwise.

I must go, friends. I worked Community Meal tonight and feel the need to wash barbeque sauce and beans off my arms. I feel overly sticky. Yuck.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment