Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Rain, folding and Barney

I did not have a great's night sleep last night. I had ice cream for the first time in a whille and my body quickly told me that it did not appreciate that choice. It grumped at me for most of the meaty part of my sleeping time, so naturally I have been a sloth today. The rain hasn't helped either. I'll admit it right now, I got home from school drop off, put laundry in the washer and sat down on the couch. Conked out. I woke up, not really aware of my surroundings, and forced myself to get busy. I went to Kroger and Dollar General to pick up more cleaning and laundry supplies. I know...it's getting wild up in here. After I took care of the dog, I went upstairs and put Netflix on with a constant stream of Andy Griffith Show episodes and started cleaning the bathroom. Then the kids' "apartment"(play room) as we call it. Then I folded socks and underwear. Socks, underwear and Barney Fife. What else does one need? Not much.

On a completely unrelated note, I can't even stand the sweetness in this picture:



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: