Monday, April 13, 2015

Bright spot of the day

Monday, Monday..... It wasn't a horrible day. I got laundry done and worked out and played with the dog and did my usual chauffeur duties. I read an evil but hysterical blog that recaps every 19 Kids and Counting episode. I just about wet myself whilst waiting for G's choir rehearsal to be over. Let me know if you'd like the link...just don't judge me too harshly.

Today I went for my weekly sojourn to the PO Box. When we went through the dry first few weeks, I decided to make my visit once a week so I wasn't looking every day. We have had some letters and postcards and the kids are thrilled. As always, they squirel them away to a drawer or under a pillow before I can take a picture, but today was different. I got a picture of the two jewels in the box from one of my three faithful readers, A:



She is obviously a woman of great taste, because anything with a pickle on it is money in our house. The boy quickly procured the pickle card about and has taken it to his desk to try and reproduce it. He belly laughed for quite a while. Thank you for the much needed bright spot on this Monday! Who doesn't love a good pickle...I mean really?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I do declare I love that recap website.....does Josh have the faux pig tails on the cover? It's a highlight of mine. I check the weather, then Butters, the yellow cat then the dug slammer girl

    ReplyDelete