Thursday, April 23, 2015

I have a problem

I worked on lots of laundry and busy work today. Whoopee. Not very fun, but needed for sure. So after I finished the majority of what I needed to do, I decided to take a little trip. One of the better stringed instrument stores in our area, Pick N Grin, has sold their building and will be going the exclusively online route from now on. I heard they were having good sales, so I figured I would check to see if they had any ukuleles or other fiddly fun instruments. To my great delight, they did and they were all 50% off. WooHOO!!!! I am still in need of both concert and tenor sized ones to round out my collection. I realized that I couldn't justify both at once, so I found a unique, good sounding and affordable tenor with a hard case to keep it safe. I have yet to name him, yes it is a him, but I will let you know when I come up with one. I ended up also getting another tin whistle and some fiddly instruments. I am determined to make my children the family version of Jimmy Fallon's The Roots when they perform songs on classroom instruments. It will happen, my friends, it will. I finally cut myself off and escaped when a loud and proud homeschool mom was starting to get in a verbal confrontation with the owners over violins for what she termed her "symphony's worth of children" in her family. Don't want to get involved in all that.

Here is my new acquisition:



He is not from my usual brand, but I like the shark's tooth opening and the snazzy look. Hopefully I can post a song for you soon.

Night all.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: