Sunday, April 26, 2015

Proud of my singing girl

Today we went to see the county elementary school honors choir performance. I, along with lots of other moms and dads, have been driving G to the western part of the county to rehearse every non holiday or snow day Monday from 6:30-8. It has been quite a commitment, but she has enjoyed herself and has made some good friends. Their songs represented many places around the world and they sang in several different languages. It was wonderful!! They looked like they were having a great time up there on their risers. Such beautiful and pure sounds coming out of those voices...I was amazed. I am so grateful that our music teacher, Mrs. L, had faith in G and chose her for this opportunity. It has been one she will never forget. That voice of hers is so fun to hear.

I'm hitting the hay now. It's been a big day and I am tired. Here is a pic of G and her music teacher after the program today.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment