Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Grass nose


I'm going to get a little gross for a minute, so sorry. Just finished mowing the lawn before the rain starts sometime tomorrow. I started sneezing uncontrollably and sneezed out a half blade of grass. Wow and, uh, gross. The weird thing is that I didn't even feel it when it entered the premesis. Sorry. That was gross, but I had to say it out loud.

I have very little other than that to say. I am not "Vagubooking" or "vagueblogging" when I say what I am about to say, but I need to say it and anyone who has children in school will understand what I am saying. We have all felt this way at one time or another. My mom heart is broken in two for one of my children. Life is full of tough lessons about lots of things and moms are here to help soften the blow and dust them off and give them a kiss and tell them it will be okay. Sometimes that just isn't enough. So tonight will be a restless one as I work through every possible scenario to restore kindness and love to the world that has been marred. I covet your prayers. Night all.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment