Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter Day!!

It was a beautiful day to wake the children up and celebrate the good news! Easter is always a busy and somewhat stressful day when you work at a church, but it was so nice to see so many new faces and some old familiar faces that we've missed. Hopefully coming today will inspire them to return again soon. The music, the message, the morning. It was lovely. The annual release of the butterflies, the bringing of flowers for the special cross outside...all things that make the day even more special. I am grateful for my faith, grateful to my church, and most importantly, grateful to God for saving me.

I hope your Resurrection Day was filled with faith, family and friends. I am one blessed woman.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment