Friday, April 24, 2015

It is going to be interesting

It has been a busy day for the hub and me. We went to pick up the oldest's glasses prescription and wound up getting our eyes examed while we were there. I love Dr. Hopper and he gets me and all of my eye issues and still keeps me as a patient. I now have a snazzy $9 pair of glasses on order and have my new one hour glasses on as I type. I'm still getting used to a stronger prescription and have been taking weird steps as I feel like I am wearing magnifying lenses on my head. They really aren't that much stronger, but I have had the same prescription for quite a while. There is a learning curve involved. We also got S some glasses, but will go back to get those at a later time. The men in the family got there hair cut and I made some baked beans for tomorrow. The one hour glasses places are quite the people watching venue. I found a pair of glasses that would certainly be the conversation piece, but I was given an emphatic two thumbs down:



Every girl's dream is to have that Where's Waldo? look, right? Maybe not.

I am currently lounging in my pj's with my new glasses on, preparing to watch the Bruce Jenner interview. As a young child, I was desperately in love with the man on TV and the Wheaties box:



I don't know what we will find out about him tonight, well, I guess we are all pretty sure what we will find out tonight. I wish him well regardless of what is going on. It is just a shame that if he hadn't been on the stupid show on E with the Kardashians, he could have quietly retired into private life, transitioned into whatever he wanted to be and lived under the radar. I don't understand what he is going through, but I have no right to judge...there is no perfection in my body.

Night all...the Sharks are almost through negotiating and I am getting kids to bed. They need some sleep for sure.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment