Friday, February 3, 2017

Time in the Chair

I spent some time in the chair this morning. Two hours almost. I got numbed and then numbed again. I don't think I've ever had a needle in the roof of my mouth before today, but there's a first time for everything. Even with the suction, my panicked swallowing probably netted me a good cup's worth of ground up tooth powder sludge in my stomach. Yuck. I now am the proud owner of a temporary crown and a sore mouth. But at least the crack and hellish pain are no more. My dentist is the best and thank goodness he is a patient man. I behave when I am there, but it did not feel good. At all. I'll go back in a couple of weeks for my permanent, pretty crown.

The girls are gone to the movies and a party and the boys are messing with the xbox. I'm listening to a documentary about a prison break in Ohio on Easter Sunday. Really uplifting stuff.

That's about all I've got. It is getting close to bedtime.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment