Thursday, February 9, 2017

Oops

My child wrote the blog post last night, but I didn't post it for her. Whoops. I was so out of it last night, I didn't know what was going on. We've had a busy day of errand running, bunny building and pancake making. My two extra sons(friends of S's since kindergarten)and their cousin came over for pancakes at 10:30 this morning. Their parents had to work and I had buttermilk that needed to be used, so they put away some pancakes and provided some comic relief before leaving to go to soccer tryouts for school. I had to do some work at work this afternoon and I also indulged and watched Boo! A Madea Halloween this afternoon. I laughed so hard I cried. True story.

That is about the extent of my day...oh and the oldest and I went driving in a new area. And we didn't kill each other.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment