Wednesday, February 8, 2017

One day of school

Hey it is G. I am writing the blog for Mom. She is really tired. I only had to go to school one time this week. It was cancelled Tuesday and Wednesday. But due to sickness we can not have it at all this week. It is nice not having school because you can actually go somewhere. Without being stuck in the house all day due to snow. But I do feel bad for the people that have the sickness that is going around. Sometimes I like being out of school, but I miss my friends when I am out. Today we went out and had lunch together. Later while we were going to church, S thought she left her jacket at Salsarita's. We have no idea where it is. So if you find it report to me!!! :)))))


Night all!!!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment