Friday, February 10, 2017

Not much to say

I am currently frozen and am in need of boiling myself in the shower. Sorry for that visual. The hub and I stood outside to order food from a food truck and wait for their square to accept our card. While his burger and my Cuban sandwich were tasty, I got so cold that I could not remedy said problem by zipping up my coat and willing myself to be warm. While I would normally rely on the kindness of one of the children to snuggle up with and warm up their mother, they are all currently occupied with friends for a few hours. SO I am left to rely on the strength and constitution of our water heater to provide boiling H2O in which to fix the chill.

The mirror is fogging up, so I think we are good.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment