Saturday, May 9, 2015

Too fast....

Busy day at the ranch today. The hub was on soccer duty and I was on dance and house and yard duty. Five games between two kids has them wiped out at this point. Three wins and two losses with kids that are still smiling. Fine by me. A dad who is exhausted, but a saint.

My oldest went to her first major school dance tonight. She had a great time and danced plenty of blisters onto her sparkly sandaled feet. She showed me the pictures of all of her different friends and they all looked so lovely and grown up. I can't believe it. All of my babies are growing up and it kills me. But they are growing up into really nice kids and I cannot complain about that. I am truly grateful for all of them. Truly.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment