Thursday, May 7, 2015

One tired tomato

I am a tired girl like everybody else at this time of night. My workout was a bit strenuos and I did a lot of lunges. The hub will probably have to assist me in my exit from the bed tomorrow. Afterwards, I planted a whole mess of tomato plants and, unfortunately, did not even finish. Tomorrow will be more maters, cukes, peppers and one eggplant(for fun). Too bad I did not have video cameras pointed at me this evening. It was definitely a comedy show to watch me try and get up off the floor. Curse you, lunges. I thought squats were most evil, but I was terribly wrong...at least today. Oh well. Between the lunges and the planting, I will be a mess tomorrow. But I will be equipped this summer with multitudes of tomatoes if they all work out. Salsa, spaghetti sauce and heartburn for everyone! Night all!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment