Sunday, May 17, 2015

Long day, need Griffith

It has been a long day of work and family obligations. Nothing new, but just a long day. School is almost over and I still need to get teacher gifts and last minute things together...but it'll get done. We went, this afternoon, to a birthday party for three of my cousins who all have birthdays very close together. It was a Wizard of Oz themed party with every detail imagined, down to the "Kansas Tornado" snacks(Bugles) and pom pom poppies placed in the backyard. The rain didn't dampen anyones' spirits and just provided the water play needed on a muggy afternoon.

Tomorrow is awards day for S. Her last of middle school...but I don't want to talk about it. That way I can pretend she is little for a bit longer even though she is so not. Oh well. Sniff sniff.  I'm going to go drown my sadness in some episodes of Andy Griffith.  He makes everything better.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment