Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Blurg...

I woke up not feeling so great this morning. I hadn't slept well and I felt quite queasy. Thankfully I have a very understanding boss and workplace who kindly let me duck out of staff meeting and try to sleep off whatever woke up with me. I napped between loads of laundry. Took a quick trip to the grocery for essentials and then took another nap. Then I did a really stupid thing. I mowed the lawn. Tuesday has become my new day to mow and I felt the need to get it done even though I had no business being out there. It is ow complete and I also got my three blue planters filled with herbs, tomatoes and bell peppers. The garden beds will be filled on Thursday. Then comes the waiting for the bounty to come in. The boy is already planning recipes. First up? Gazpacho. Next? Pickles. He's got some big plans. We'll see what we can do.

Tomorrow is the last Wednesday night program until Fall. The two youngers will be singing and I will probably be crying. It will be G's last performance with her singing/drama group. It has been a great ride. Now she'll move on up to youth choir. Sniff...time flies and I am not ready.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment