Sunday, March 29, 2015

Well, it can hopefully only improve from here

Hosannas were shouted all over church this morning from the children waving their palm branches and the choirs singing it in beautiful verse and melody. We are entering into a heavy week and anticipating the joy of the Resurrection next Sunday. But for today, the mood was exciting. I was in a fog. The choice to take cold meds was not a great one and I found myself running into walls and forgetting people's names. Great impression given to parents by the person in charge of child care.

After I left work, I changed clothes and went to watch the youngers play soccer while the hub watched the oldest play. The boy was a little sluggish to start, but woke up soon enough. He scored on an indirect kick and it was quite lovely. G's game was not so happy. It stinks in this club soccer atmosphere when other teams substitute players and try to pass them off as the same age as the rest of the team. G's team was pure U-11 today. The other team looked to be U-Driver's License. It was a yucky loss, but also their first game. G made some mistakes, but also had several situations out of her control as did all of our girls. They can only improve from here I think.

I am going to take some good cold meds and luckily not have to be around other humans, other than family, for a bit. That will be a blessing to all involved.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment