Wednesday, March 18, 2015

He's almost ocho

I cannot believe what tomorrow is. My boy will be 8. I'm not sure I am emotionally ready to handle it. Time marches on, whether we want it to or not, and he will age regardless of my preference. He was kind of born a little adult, so 8 seems old and young all at the same time. The other day he told me that he wanted to be "like Vincent Van Gogh except not cut my ear off." He is just the best entertainment.

We got two new postcards in the PO Box today. I would share them, but they have been squirreled away by some children. I will locate them soon enough and share them I hope. I have worked all day in the dungeon and hear my pillow calling. I will wax poetic about the boy's birthday tomorrow...maybe. Maybe I'll just post my yearly breakfast in bed picture and be done. Tune in to see. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment