Friday, March 13, 2015

The dynamic is off

We got to school this morning at 5:50am. 5:50AM!!!! There is something unholy about that statement. We got there and stood among similar bleary eyed faces while it drizzled and felt kind of yucky. I have been grateful today for social media and kind teacher friends who have put pictures up on Instagram so we can see what S is doing from time to time. She has been away from us before, but once a parent always a parent. I will never stop worrying about her when she is away from me. Our family dynamic is off in general. Sure, the kids fight and bicker, but they aren't quite themselves when one is gone. The dog is beside herself. She does not understand why her blond sister is not playing with her and babying her. That and the fact that I won't stop playing the new ukulele is driving her crazy. At least she will sleep well tonight.

Speaking of sleeping, I am going to get a nice hot shower and hope that it will help me sleep tonight. I need some zzzzz's. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment