Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tired brains and back pains

TCAP day number two is in the books and two of my three children are absolutely brain fried. The boy will have his next week. Tuesdays are always crazy, but this one was particularly crazy. The hub traveled to Nashville today to get a second opinion about his back. I wanted to go with him, but unfortunately the safety patrol meeting for G was tonight and if one of us didn't go to the meeting, no chance at safety. Since this is really her only reason for being at this point in life, the hub and I decided to divide and conquer. I ran and picked up kids and dropped them off and went to work and did lots of mom stuff. Poor B went to see the new doc. Looks like he has another even more major surgery in his future. Kind of not sure how to process all he told me. Just so sad that he has to go through this mess again. We will get him through it. Just a pain.

So now we are sitting, feet up, watching The Goldbergs. I will leave you with this...and, no, it is not my mother:



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment