Sunday, April 27, 2014

The sweater is a lie!

I have talked about my television viewing preferences before, but I will again for just a minute. It seems like the things I like the most always get discontinued. My favorite lipstick from years ago, "Satin Sunburst" got discontinued. Favorite cereal? Discontinued. Favorite clothing line? You get the picture. I have had some favorite shows that were discontinued way beofre their time. My prime example is "Sports Night" with Felicity Huffman and lots of other great actors. Loved it and then POOF! It was gone. So I worry, probably more than a mother of three in East Tennessee with no influence or association to the television industry should. Yes, the senior class president my sophomore year in high school is now a well established commercial and television actor, with some movies thrown in there...but that is neither here nor there. I LOVE The Goldbergs. Love it. So much so that I have purchased the entire season on iTunes. I love the music, the memorabilia and the everything it has to offer. I worry that i have given it the kiss of death by liking it. If you have yet to see this program and are a person who grew up in the 80's, please give it a try. Then you will understand "The sweater is a lie!".

Yes, I have no life and watch too much television on my ipad in the car whilst waiting in the pick up line. I'll own that.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment